A name and brand that is synonymous with website security is Symantec. Covering over 70% of the world's SSL certificates, Symantec have quickly become a well known leader in the industry. The NortonTM Secured Seal (formerly VeriSignTM) is a highly sought after security badge because of the assurance it provides web users. We're talking about high level website security—the kind that's used by the world's top financial companies.
Why use Symantec?
93% of Fortune 500 companies use Symantec as their preferred website security option. The reason for this is because Symantec is well known for securing a large number of financial institutions across the world. This includes 40 of the world's largest banks and over a million other international web servers. Does your website undergo financial transactions? Do your customers expect a high level of trust from when transacting through your website? With a reputation like theirs, there's no doubt that Symantec can offer the same level of web security for your company or web server as it does for so many others.
Features and Benefits when using Symantec
- Symantec is trusted by more than one million companies globally, including many of the world's largest banks, financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies.
- Symantec has individualised options for large eCommerce websites, as well as smaller company websites who want that same level of security.
- The Norton™ Security Seal is the most recognised security website badge on the internet. This seal gives you and your users peace of mind, driving more traffic to your website.
- Standard Features on all Symantec certificates not offered by any other Trusted CA include:
- Daily scan for malware and harmful viruses. Spyware is also prevented, making this SSL Certificate perfect for eCommerce and financial websites.
- Certificates from Symantec all include a vulnerability assessment which highlights weaknesses in your website security.
- Seal in Search – Helps drive traffic to your website through Search engine results by displaying the Symantec Check mark next to your listing.
Solutions offered by Symantec
You'll be happy to know that Symantec offers various SSL Certificates—one of which is sure to fit your company's needs. Symantec offers:
- Level 2 Organisation Validated (OV) certificates for complete company Verification on public facing websites dealing with less sensitive transactions Read More
- Level 3 Extended Validation (EV) for customers looking for premium website security and high warrantees. To be used on any site with a login page, a credit card checkout page or those looking to secure sensitive data. Read More
- Wildcard SSL to secure Multiple Domain name under one unique top level domain Read More
- UCC SAN certificates that allow you to secure up 25 unique domains under a single SSL. This solution saves you money and is perfect for situations where limited IP addresses pose a problem. Read More
- Code Signing solutions that digitally shrink wrap your code to protect its integrity Read More
ProductSymantec Code Signing
ProductSymantec Secure Site Wildcard Certificate
ProductSymantec™ Safe Site
ProductSymantec™ Secure Site
ProductSymantec™ Secure Site Pro
ProductSymantec™ Secure Site Pro with EV (SGC)
ProductSymantec™ Secure Site with EV